Monday, July 9, 2012

Journal 1: 100 Things that make me happy

1. Laughing with friends and loved ones
2. My family
3. Sunflowers
4. Eating
5. Eating even more
6. Running
7. Being with my friends
8. Learning
9. Sleeping
10. Drawing
11. Painting
12. Doing Charcoal Drawings
13. Laying on the ground and staring at the sky
14. Taking baths
15. Snuggling
16. Spending time with the foster child I tutor/mentor
17. Not doing my make-up
18. Not styling my hair
19. Having clean sheets
20. Reading a good book
21. Getting a pedicure
22. Playing with puppies at the mall
23. Playing with my own dog who actually lives with my dad
24. Hearing compliments (in the least shallow way possible)
25. MATH!!
26. Watching comedic movies
27. Dreaming
28. Writing stories (Thank you CSUSM Writing Requirements)
29. Playing with my new Mac Computer
30. Playing actual board games
31. Finding constellations at nighttime
32. Talking on the phone with my grandmother
33. Hearing stories that I have never heard before
34. Going to art shows
35. Going to museums
36. Going to Balboa Park on Tuesday because it is free
37. Going to concerts/shows J
38. Drinking water
39. Having a wonderful work ethic
40. Meeting new people
41. Staying in touch with old friends
42. Planning trips to interesting places
43. Jogging
44. Going on hikes
45. Sitting in the beautiful library at Cal State San Marcos
46. Listening to music
47. Whistling
48. My mom making fun of me when I whistle because she cannot tell what tune it is
49. Amazing grammar
50. Texting people who have amazing grammatical skills
51. Getting a massage
52. Going to Glen Ivy Spa
53. Relaxing in general
54. Laughing at corny teacher jokes because they are the absolute BEST
55. Finding out really interesting things about people that I would have never guessed
56. Getting an A on a paper
57. Getting an A on a test
58. Getting an A of any kind because it is the trophy of sorts for the amount of effort exerted
59. Sitting down for an exam and not being the least bit stressed (because I studied)
60. Painting my nails pink as there are approximately 1,293,934,762 shades in existence
61. Hearing weird, new music and enjoying it
62. Not listening to the all too typical pop music on the radio
63. Did I mention cooking is one of my favorite things to do as well?
64. Thinking of things that make me happy for this list, because I am reminded why I love life!
65. Getting warm clothes out of the dryer when it is cold
66. Singing along to theme songs of my favorite television shows
67. Biting my nails (I know, gross habit)
68. Admiring the way the sun sets along the beach
69. Looking forward to the day I visit the east coast and watch a sunrise along the beach
70. Figuring out something that was once a challenge
71. Making funny faces
72. Making really weird noises to make people laugh
73. Pretending I can sing well in the shower
74. Pretending I can sing anywhere
75. Going out to eat at a semi-fancy restaurant
76. Drinking diet coke
77. Stealing JUST ONE French fry from whoever I go to fast food places with
78. Finding patterns in things
79. Having conversations with people
80. Inspiring/encouraging others to enjoy life
81. Sitting back in a reclining chair
82. Doodling while I am in class because it keeps my mind stimulated
83. Taking classes in-person as I do not enjoy online classes whatsoever
84. Being ticklish
85. Going to the movies, which I rarely do
86. Checking my phone and seeing a text from someone I care for deeply
87. Drawing pictures in the wet sand at the beach
88. Having a pristine/tidy house
89. DECORATING!!
90. Speaking of which, watching the shows on HGTV
91. Thinking about my life and all the wonderful people I have met and things I have done
92. Looking forward to something exciting in the future, BUT..
93. Enjoying living in the here and now (i.e. the present)
94. Writing “(i.e.)” when I am writing things
95. Telling people that the “P.S.” at the end of letters, messages, and notes stands for “Post Script”
96. Refurbishing old, messed up furniture and making it look wonderful and good as new!
97. Pushing people into the pool (safely of course)
98. Getting pushed into the pool
99. Getting free Slurpees today at 7/11 because the date is July 11, 2012 =D
100. Typing all the way to 100 (because Microsoft Word wasn’t doing it automatically) and making a methodical beat out of the noises

2 comments:

  1. Running after you eat? Do you like throwing up? I like running...on an empty stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not at all!! If it is a little while after I eat. I may have breakfast and then go for a jog about an hour afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete